Friday, April 17, 2015

Paullina & Ari / Engagement session in Sitges



She said yes!!:)))) I guess taking girl to one of most beautiful coastal Spanish pueblos works!:)
Ari and Paullina flew all the way from Finland to spend their holidays in Sitges. Ari was carrying a ring:) He proposed the night before our photo shoot. When I met them next day, the couple was engaged. And there was one little (huge!) surprise too:)))
Here are few photos from our March engagement session. Congratulations guys! We are waiting for your wedding day!!! :)))

Congratulations Paullina & Ari!

www.fotografiasitges.com

1 comment:

  1. I loved all preparations and decoration of Wedding venues in Chicago that my cousin arranged for me. Everyone praised him for my choice and luckily everything went well on the day!!

    ReplyDelete